Looking at BMW 318 166k $2200 Automatic. Debating going this route over the Jeep for Brittany. Any input guys? FYI I've been playing around on SAAB Cental forums. I really prefer our boards seems like more of a community.
posted by 82.145.20...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 97 BMW 318, Philip Schall, Mon, 1 Aug 2011 22:23:19
- Had a '95 318IS, No Snaab , Tue, 2 Aug 2011 16:36:33
- Re: 97 BMW 318, Philip Schall, Tue, 2 Aug 2011 12:03:03
- Re: 97 BMW 318, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 2 Aug 2011 08:53:17
- Only thought is it's sort of an orphaned model, Noel , Tue, 2 Aug 2011 06:27:01
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!