I purchased my mom an older Volvo 850. It's an auto. Mileage is about 160k. It seems to run well. I'm heading up to see her and I want to make sure the car will last winter. Any suggestions on things to check?
posted by 141.0.9...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Volvo 850 Trouble Spots?, Philip Schall, Mon, 19 Sep 2011 23:50:45
- Kino's volvo site....., Les_H, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:31:06
- good cars, brick8 , Thu, 29 Sep 2011 13:18:01
- Re: Volvo 850 Trouble Spots?, Dan-O, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:19:06
- I had a wagon for a very short time., Mysaab, Thu, 22 Sep 2011 05:10:34
- Re: Volvo 850 Trouble Spots?, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 20 Sep 2011 12:44:08
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!