NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
I had a number of these and really like them. There are some issues, as with all cars, but in general they are easy to fix. Don't worry about the a/c, winter is coming soon. They have the same abs problems as saabs,same fix (have unit rebuilt). You need to pay attention to some vacuum hoses that are difficult to access (under the intake manifold). The automatic transmission on the 850 is much more reliable than the one on the early s70/v70 models. I found volvospeed to be a good resource as well as brickboard.
posted by 207.250.239...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Volvo 850 Trouble Spots?, Philip Schall, Mon, 19 Sep 2011 23:50:45
- Kino's volvo site....., Les_H, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:31:06
- good cars, brick8 , Thu, 29 Sep 2011 13:18:01
- Re: Volvo 850 Trouble Spots?, Dan-O, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:19:06
- I had a wagon for a very short time., Mysaab, Thu, 22 Sep 2011 05:10:34
- Re: Volvo 850 Trouble Spots?, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 20 Sep 2011 12:44:08
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.