NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
Depending on where you are, one of the major new and used car websites shows new 2011 Mazda6i cars for between $15K and mid-$16k since it's the end of the model year and 2012s are already on the lots.
Two in Chicago area for under $15,400, a slew in Orlando for $16,200, and now a bunch in Reading, PA for $16K.
These are 4-cylinder models wirth manuals and automatics. Screaming deal for a pretty decent car, especially compared to a Mazda3 which is still holding north of $17K due to the perception of its superior gas mileage compared to the Mazda6i.
posted by 192.31.10...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Selling My 03 9-5 Aero - Which car next?, Blake, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:40:13
- 2011 Mazda6i, EGD , Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:11:12
- mazda3, jp498, Mon, 10 Oct 2011 18:39:38
- $200 mo = $10,000 financing or you can lease..., Mike Lynch , Thu, 6 Oct 2011 12:17:34
- Leasing, No Snaab , Wed, 5 Oct 2011 16:27:03
- Re: Selling My 03 9-5 Aero - Which car next?, Dan-O, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:59:17
- Transmission, Blake, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:06:11
- Leasing?, Blake, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:04:54
- Jeep Patriot?, Johnson, Mon, 10 Oct 2011 19:30:21
- Re: Leasing?, James, Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:04:23
- Re: Leasing?, Dan-O, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 11:25:57
- Re: Leasing?, Bruce, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 13:41:38
- CPO, Blake, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 17:43:53
- Taxes, Dan-O, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 17:05:38
- Re: Leasing?, Blake, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 17:02:11
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.