NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
The resale is too good--typically it isn't that much more to get a new one when your talking late model. They are flat out cool looking and fun to drive but keep in mind they really aren't that small and as a consequence aren't that economical. Odds are you could come pretty close to the mileage they get with a Saab, have more room and be able to get more bang for the buck. They've not been rated real well for reliability, but I take that with a grain of salt. If you're not considering Saabs for whatever reason you might also look at the GTI. If you really want small/economical you might look at a Fiat or Focus (or even Fiesta)--and you could probably buy new for the same money as a used Mini.
posted by 68.40.170...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- MINI Cooper S ... anyone ?, STICKMAN, Thu, 13 Oct 2011 06:36:14
- I own a 2008 MINI Cooper S, Ray L, Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:10:11
- I have 2003 MINI with 168k, dmz789qqq, Mon, 17 Oct 2011 12:57:04
- I think about this, too, Noel , Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:54:26
- Re: MINI Cooper S ... anyone ?, James, Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:26:08
- hazardous to your health, brick8 , Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:08:55
- Whoops, that was me..., Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:05:46
- One problem, No Snaab , Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:53:18
- 2nd that.., Mike Lynch , Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:08:21
- Re: MINI Cooper S ... anyone ?, Dan-O, Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:44:03
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.