I have a friend with a Cooper S. one of the early ones. according to him it is a lot of fun to drive, but it has needed a lot of work over the almost 10 years he's owned it since new... but the same can be said of many early model year cars... I'd think they've probably worked out the bugs by 2008... it fits 2 two-fours in the trunk + that's about it. but what more do you need?
posted by 69.63.54...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- MINI Cooper S ... anyone ?, STICKMAN, Thu, 13 Oct 2011 06:36:14
- I own a 2008 MINI Cooper S, Ray L, Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:10:11
- I have 2003 MINI with 168k, dmz789qqq, Mon, 17 Oct 2011 12:57:04
- I think about this, too, Noel , Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:54:26
- Re: MINI Cooper S ... anyone ?, James, Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:26:08
- hazardous to your health, brick8 , Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:08:55
- Whoops, that was me..., Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:05:46
- One problem, No Snaab , Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:53:18
- 2nd that.., Mike Lynch , Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:08:21
- Re: MINI Cooper S ... anyone ?, Dan-O, Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:44:03
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!