NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
Happens a lot, where you see the brake pad is 4mm, but when you take the pad out the edge you can't see is metal to metal, or much closer. Brake pads don't wear evenly......
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Jeep Liberty and dealer scare tactic?, CBS , Fri, 2 Dec 2011 15:08:56
- Re: Jeep Liberty and dealer scare tactic?, No Snaab , Sat, 3 Dec 2011 05:15:50
- "Free" oil changes ..., JMF , Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:36:58
- Boat payment....., Mike Lynch , Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:33:51
- Could be..., Noel , Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:05:22
- Re: Jeep Liberty and dealer scare tactic?, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 2 Dec 2011 15:52:43
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.