I ran Goodyear F1 GS-D3, 225/50/16 on Super Aero wheels for a couple events and liked them alot. What size Goodyear F1 are you running? I wanted to go as wide as possible but I'm thinkng that 225 on a 6 1/2 wheel is not getting a flat enough foot print.
The last event I ran Bridgeston Potenza RE-11 in 225/50/16 and felt they handled slightly better than the Goodyear F1's.
posted by 76.226.144...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- More time on the track, Jeff A, Sat, 19 Dec 2009 14:04:05
- Re: More time on the track, KevinC, Sat, 2 Jan 2010 09:42:48
- Thanks for all of the great comments. N/M, Jeff A, Sun, 27 Dec 2009 09:23:43
- Re: More time on the track, MTAERO, Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:15:28
- Adaptation run, Montana Tom , Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:05:11
- Re: More time on the track, Alex, Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:18:57
- Re: More time on the track, GM, Sun, 20 Dec 2009 14:11:06
- Re: More time on the track, Rod , Sun, 20 Dec 2009 05:46:15
- Re: More time on the track, JustinB, Sat, 19 Dec 2009 19:27:55
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!