Thanks for the pic..... I shot tirerack a email in regards to buying a set & unfortunantly they are discontinued. I do prefer those over other mesh wheels but not sure I can find another set of them in 18's anywhere.
posted by 70.61.172...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 18 wheels on 99 9-3 work great, TSR, Sun, 24 Jan 2010 08:28:22
- I feel 18's are a mistake on 9-3, MTAERO, Fri, 29 Jan 2010 19:10:37
- Re: I feel 18's are a mistake on 9-3, TSR, Wed, 10 Feb 2010 19:12:49
- What about scrubbing on a 9-5?, JordanNS, Sun, 31 Jan 2010 04:53:29
- What size spacer are you using?, Montana Tom , Sun, 31 Jan 2010 02:55:40
- Re: I feel 18's are a mistake on 9-3, DrewP , Sat, 30 Jan 2010 08:42:55
- Becareful with lowering springs..., Adam from PA, Tue, 26 Jan 2010 06:57:00
- Nice., JordanNS, Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:47:47
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!