are you aware, hat HTHS is a part of oil weight spec? the differences you describe are more about 30w vs 40w than oil vs oil.
posted by 24.22.62...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Mobil 1 High Mileage Result, Sam, Tue, 29 Nov 2011 18:18:27
- I race my 997 GT3 w/M1 0W-40 exclusively with..., Dag, Fri, 9 Dec 2011 11:47:08
- Great feedback, Sam, Mon, 5 Dec 2011 09:23:23
- Re: Mobil 1 High Mileage Result, JZW , Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:17:41
- Re: Mobil 1 High Mileage Result, Sam, Sat, 14 Jan 2012 10:58:04
- John is right-on as usual!, 900 Aero , Sun, 4 Dec 2011 16:33:38
- Re: Mobil 1 High Mileage Result, SG, Thu, 1 Dec 2011 06:47:35
- Re: Mobil 1 High Mileage Result, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:28:03
- Re: Mobil 1 High Mileage Result, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 29 Nov 2011 21:37:30
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!