SaabJunkie, I may try that. And what about the other pot? Just leaving in original position?
I'd rather have a slightly lower boost, which can hold, than boost jumping up and down with
hickups in the pull.
Thanks alot for all your suggestions and comments!
posted by 128.115.2...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Want to limit boost on c900, Per, Fri, 13 Jul 2012 17:35:48
- It's the P pot, I had this issue with the SD APC too..., Saab Junkie , Sat, 21 Jul 2012 09:01:49
- Re: Want to limit boost on c900, Landjet , Mon, 16 Jul 2012 20:52:24
- Checked your plugs? I had that exact problem, nicknick , Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:03:34
- do you have a 3.0 bar FPR?, Notnoel , Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:07:07
- Re: Want to limit boost on c900, Cark, Fri, 13 Jul 2012 20:20:18
- Re: Want to limit boost on c900, Per, Sat, 14 Jul 2012 09:22:12
- Are you running premium fuel? that will make large dif, aka oldsaab, Thu, 9 Aug 2012 17:16:24
- if it's an SD APC, what about contacting them..., Baggsly , Sat, 14 Jul 2012 10:09:15
- SD, Cark, Sat, 14 Jul 2012 21:27:34
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!