I have Nordic stg3 on my '99 93 SE. Got it from Genuine Saab. I had my indy check over the car first. All was well. car had almost 70k on it. 5 years and 60k miles later not a hiccup. Just routine maintenance stuff. The stock clutch held up well. No violent launches. Well a few. Recently started slipping a bit. At 130k now. Had the time and the cash so had it replaced. Love the tune. Definatley have your car checked out before hand as the the others said.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Reliability w/ JZW, Nordic, BSR etc?, ryan, Fri, 3 Aug 2012 08:48:52
- Thanks for the comments.., ryan, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 10:09:24
- Re: Reliability w/ JZW, Nordic, BSR etc?, Aero~0657, Sat, 4 Aug 2012 22:39:40
- Re: Reliability w/ JZW, Nordic, BSR etc?, JZW , Sat, 4 Aug 2012 13:50:49
- Re: Reliability w/ JZW, Nordic, BSR etc?, Gary P, Sat, 4 Aug 2012 13:47:57
- It's not so much the tune as the car..., RBatsch, Sat, 4 Aug 2012 10:38:17
- JZW on 2 cars, 04 ARC stg 4, & no problems., Norm95, Fri, 3 Aug 2012 12:57:20
- Re: Reliability w/ JZW, Nordic, BSR etc?, Simon S, Fri, 3 Aug 2012 08:55:34
- No issues on a JZW Stage 1 for me, Noel , Thu, 9 Aug 2012 13:11:07
- issues ?, dref, Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:55:21
- Re: Reliability w/ JZW, Nordic, BSR etc?, Per, Fri, 3 Aug 2012 10:32:59
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!