Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
hey! my post should be first! i beat you by 11 whole seconds! >:( haha
posted by 151.142.18...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 1970 Sonnet for parts, Fenton, Mich, Gary Stottler, Wed, 3 Nov 2010 07:14:23
- If it is being parted out..., NCCaniac , Wed, 3 Nov 2010 11:11:25
- Gas props started in '73-'74, 1 Owner Sonett , Wed, 3 Nov 2010 13:06:19
- Re: If it is being parted out..., derek, Wed, 3 Nov 2010 13:06:08
- Re: If it is being parted out..., derek, Wed, 3 Nov 2010 13:07:32
- Derek, did you get your shift linkage fixed?, 1 Owner Sonett , Wed, 3 Nov 2010 19:21:56
- Re: If it is being parted out..., 1 Owner Sonett , Wed, 3 Nov 2010 19:18:28
- I'm going to check it out., derek900, Wed, 3 Nov 2010 15:04:59
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!