It's a nice enough car. Sure is a ball to drive, but the harsh ride and incessant rattles are going to drive me to the madhouse. 9-3s have been catching my adoration lately, but so have TTs. I bought the 9-2X almost a year ago, and ownership hasnít been flawless, but it hasnít been bad either. Lotsa affordable 9-3s right now with the right options. Talk me off the ledge, or tell me to jump.
Itís a 2005 5sp Linear, BTW, with cold and premium packages and about 44,500 miles.
posted by 75.73.64...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Wanna sell my 9-2X; am I nuts?, Finch, Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:17:05
- It's gone., Finch, Sun, 4 May 2008 12:16:45
- I find no rattle at all in mine and the ride is good >, ChipJ, Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:45:03
- Audi TT, viczeba, Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:22:06
- Go turbo..., Mike Lynch , Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:17:07
- Nope, Finch, Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:28:17
- No., No Snaab , Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:17:06
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!