We had 3 at the dealership I work at (southern California). All 3 were sold. I just did a service on one of them last week and the owner told the service adviser that it's the best car she has ever owned.
posted by 68.15....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Did any 9-3X's make it to the US?, RF, Thu, 1 Dec 2011 12:17:46
- They have a few at Village SAAB in Acton, MA n/m, gsb94900T , Sat, 10 Dec 2011 06:10:56
- Re: Did any 9-3X's make it to the US?, RhodyDave, Mon, 5 Dec 2011 07:38:54
- Yes, they did., mikes1929, Sun, 4 Dec 2011 10:41:17
- More rare than the NG 9-5?, RF, Fri, 2 Dec 2011 09:48:44
- Re: Did any 9-3X's make it to the US?, JohnL , Fri, 2 Dec 2011 07:22:38
- Not so much as the Outback, Stephen Goldberger, Fri, 2 Dec 2011 07:14:57
- Re: Did any 9-3X's make it to the US?, saabdoc, Thu, 1 Dec 2011 13:29:19
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!