He's only 90 min away or so... so even if the car breaks down its an inconvenience, not the end of the world. My 99 9-3 has 181K miles... so if you can pick up a "cherry" one for $1K, I'm guessing that leaves a lot of room in the budget for repairs & preemptive spare parts, like a spare used DIC in the truck.
posted by 198.179.14...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- which saab for my teen?, jpb in me, Mon, 18 Jul 2011 04:29:05
- Re: which saab for my teen . . . bothered by "off to", Mark in Marine (MN), Mon, 18 Jul 2011 18:13:54
- 900S, Mike Lynch , Mon, 18 Jul 2011 15:44:15
- Consider no car..., AlS , Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:03:06
- Buy him a Honda or Toyota so..., Dag, Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:41:54
- Safety and teenage drivers, Dan-O, Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:39:45
- A perennial question! Some observations., Noel , Mon, 18 Jul 2011 07:01:03
- Re: which saab for my teen?, James, Mon, 18 Jul 2011 06:28:53
- Some other questions to consider, AeroBaron, Mon, 18 Jul 2011 06:25:52
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!