Buying a 2006 with 45k miles and 6 months of the CPO warranty left next week. Still have a 2001 Aero with 165k miles that I will hold onto for a little longer.
posted by 72.22.190...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- bad time to buy a 9-5?, inca99, Tue, 10 Apr 2012 08:53:45
- Depends, SteveC, Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:39:36
- not really..., Snowmobile , Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:10:57
- I sold my 2000 lpt and bought a 2008 Aero in February, MI-Roger , Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:02:46
- Re: bad time to buy a 9-5?, alpine951, Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:29:24
- I have to think N America parts is short-term problem, AeroEd , Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:07:12
- Re: bad time to buy a 9-5?, JRon, Tue, 10 Apr 2012 08:56:13
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!