NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
If you go to the "more from cork" in any of the nearby posts and scroll down, you will find a post titled something like "been there, done that..." which has s discussion of something that sounds a lot like this
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- hard cold starts misfire at moderate throttle, David, Tue, 17 Apr 2012 17:55:55
- Re: hard cold starts misfire at moderate throttle, cork , Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:08:31
- failing MAF?, Leo, Tue, 17 Apr 2012 20:41:59
- Re: hard cold starts misfire at moderate throttle, AdamSAAB2kAero, Tue, 17 Apr 2012 20:13:33
- Get certain about vac hoses, JeffSm, Tue, 17 Apr 2012 20:13:05
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.