NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
This message has moved.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- [Message moved: New SAAB 9-5 Wagon], AdamSAAB2kAero, Tue, 15 May 2012 09:41:45
- [Message moved: That's great............], andym, Wed, 16 May 2012 18:36:16
- [Message moved: One at Owner's convention in NJ last summer -], jimmy, Tue, 15 May 2012 21:41:43
- [Message moved: Re: New SAAB 9-5 Wagon], jeff02 , Tue, 15 May 2012 19:09:09
- [Message moved: few were built], saabsince 93b , Tue, 15 May 2012 10:16:22
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.