When my HG went a year ago it was a daily issue regardless of conditions or city or hwy. The last 2 days since I posted this I have had no problems in the city with high temps. IF it was the HG again I would think it would be an issue all the time. I'm going to test the pressure of the system this weekend. Does anyone know what the normal pressure should be by chance?
posted by 206.169.15...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Coolant tank overflowing, Paul in NM, Mon, 4 Jun 2012 06:11:21
- Re: Coolant tank overflowing, AdamSAAB2kAero, Tue, 5 Jun 2012 11:11:50
- Need a new cap maybe?, Mark from Toronto, Mon, 4 Jun 2012 21:05:44
- Hm, an obvious question?, dmz789qqq, Mon, 4 Jun 2012 15:59:22
- Re: Coolant tank overflowing, jeff02 , Mon, 4 Jun 2012 11:02:00
- 02 Aero, Paul in NM, Mon, 4 Jun 2012 12:51:23
- Does the cooling fans kick in?, SWEDECAR , Mon, 4 Jun 2012 07:39:02
- My guess would be ..., dmz789qqq, Mon, 4 Jun 2012 07:19:46
- overfilled?, Les_H, Mon, 4 Jun 2012 06:17:09
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!