Looking at a 2008 9.5 Aero SportCombi 5dr Wagon with 38,000 miles. Can get it for about $14,000. About $4000 below book. Has most of what Saab offers on it. What are the thoughts, good or bad, on the 08's ?
posted by 184.155.19...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 08 Aero SportCombi value?, Brian in NM, Wed, 25 Jul 2012 21:36:04
- Re: 08 Aero SportCombi value? YES!........., saabniner , Fri, 27 Jul 2012 06:28:32
- 9-5 Aero SW/SC, best value in the used-car world, AeroEd , Thu, 26 Jul 2012 09:13:57
- Great Price!, MI-Roger , Thu, 26 Jul 2012 03:43:09
- Re: 08 Aero SportCombi value?, Dan, Thu, 26 Jul 2012 02:33:18
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!