Same thing happened to the drivers side door of my 9-5 a few months ago.
I also had a bolt missing on the catalytic converter hanger at delivery.
My drivers side rear LCA bushing nut was undertorqued as well which caused a clunk in the front end.
posted by 198.208.22...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Loose Bolt.... look, DS, Fri, 11 Oct 2002 01:30:37
- Re: Loose Bolt.... look, lowbar, Sun, 13 Oct 2002 18:22:04
- That's pretty much what SAABTECH cautioned about, Anders, Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:21:37
- 1k inspection??, Hammer, Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:55:03
- I've heard the creak..., bRAD , Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:49:00
- Re: Loose Bolt.... look, JimD, Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:35:25
- Re: Loose Bol - don't forget to check DI Cassette, paul de k , Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:50:51
- Lots of loose bolts..., 2Slow, Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:32:13
- Re: Loose Bolt.... look, patprice, Fri, 11 Oct 2002 02:29:56
- Re: Loose Bolt.... look, Bill S , Fri, 11 Oct 2002 02:28:25
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!