The linkage needs to be checked and adjusted.
There is a special tool to do this.
Hirsch Switzerland was the only company who seems
to have indentified this problem early on.
Some cars have the problem.
Have them check the linkage!
posted by 212.77.42...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Serious 2001 Aero Gearbox problems, itai, Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:23:09
- Re: Serious 2001 Aero Gearbox problems, itai, Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:50:41
- Linkage, Al S, Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:02:30
- Do you have these symptoms?, bRAD , Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:07:06
- Contact SAAB USA , why waste more time at dealer ?, dtech, Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:32:22
- Re: Serious 2001 Aero Gearbox problems, AeroLady, Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:28:31
- Re: Serious 2001 Aero Gearbox problems, Saabpapa, Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:03:00
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!