Like the others say, it's going off for a reason. Check coolant and brake fluid, and barring them being low, take it back to the dealership. The pling-plong noise is a warning that only sounds when the master caution light on the dash comes on (the light that looks like /!\ )...
posted by 68.171.169...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- ding-dong chime noise, PittE, Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:00:28
- Happened to me one time..., Jeff W., Sat, 15 Nov 2003 08:58:36
- Re: ding-dong chime noise, bazil burns, Sat, 15 Nov 2003 03:25:03
- Re: ding-dong chime noise, Dean, Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:03:49
- Re: ding-dong chime noise, AeroLady, Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:02:09
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!