NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Obviously, you feel that inflating tires with nitrogen has a distinct advantage over plain old air. Is European air inferior in quality compared to other areas on the globe? ( Just kidding ) Seriously, what are the advantages, and is this a common practice?
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Noice reduction on 9-5 Aero (Tires), Coolknight, Sun, 8 Oct 2000 15:23:56
- Noise reduction on 9-5 with MXV's, ATR, Fri, 13 Oct 2000 18:28:16
- Don't Inhale..., 2Slow, Mon, 9 Oct 2000 14:45:35
- Re: Noice reduction on 9-5 Aero (Tires), Bill S , Sun, 8 Oct 2000 16:23:45
- Nitrogen filled tires, Coolknight, Mon, 9 Oct 2000 02:22:45
- Re: Nitrogen filled tires, Bill S , Mon, 9 Oct 2000 12:27:53
- What if you are travelling ..., Caspar, Mon, 9 Oct 2000 05:28:18
- If, Coolknight, Mon, 9 Oct 2000 06:32:54
- Re: If, Caspar, Mon, 9 Oct 2000 07:57:19
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.