you can tell my '90SPG sound from a block away, it's heavenly burrbly
posted by 99.142.2...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- best part of a 900?, si, Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:43:36
- The function of design. Everything has a purpose!, LIFETIMEOFSAABS , Fri, 22 Apr 2011 18:48:21
- The back seat..~wink, wink nudge, nudge~, RobsSaab , Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:18:55
- Not by order of importance, KB88900T, Thu, 21 Apr 2011 07:09:54
- Re: best part of a 900?, turbocon86, Thu, 21 Apr 2011 06:38:32
- Exhaust!!, Mitch, Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:53:05
- The lack of rocker panels below the doors, Osvensk , Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:57:03
- Re: best part of a 900?, 900 Aero , Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:48:41
- Overall Profile. I Always recognize a 900 on the road, Joeychess, Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:49:16
- Re: best part of a 900? = hood, Notnoel , Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:43:55
- 4dr's trunk area, derf, Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:11:19
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!