Dude-- where are you going to get an alternative ride that fine for $2500? it's a no-brainer if you examine alternatives, fix it, drive it, love it.
posted by 96.42.3...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What Would You Do? Fix it or scrap it?, MitchSPG, Tue, 31 Jan 2012 23:02:40
- Fix it and love it, or sell it to somebody who will!, Robert McMahan, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 18:04:04
- If you love the car, fix it and enjoy! BUT!!!!!!, BAAB , Wed, 1 Feb 2012 09:02:31
- Re: What Would You Do? Fix it or scrap it?, James, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 04:40:57
- Re: What Would You Do? Fix it or scrap it?, Cmyles , Tue, 31 Jan 2012 23:54:42
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!