NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
As long as you have no delusions of getting your money back, let alone making a profit, that type of restoration can be a fun, educational, even frustrating experience that you'll cherish the rest of your days. It will take many hours, but if you love the cars, you'll enjoy almost every minute of it.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Full tear down restoration, Adam , Mon, 27 Feb 2012 14:30:02
- Re: Full tear down restoration, Larry West , Tue, 28 Feb 2012 06:08:43
- It depends, No Snaab , Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:43:28
- Re: It depends, Adam , Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:51:52
- Re: It depends, No Snaab , Tue, 28 Feb 2012 05:56:07
- I wonder why nobody has opened such business yet?, Siegfried, Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:34:20
- Re: I wonder why nobody has opened such business yet?, Karl , Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:52:45
- Re: I wonder why nobody has opened such business yet?, turbocon86, Tue, 28 Feb 2012 09:09:34
- Re: I wonder why nobody has opened such business yet?, Larry West , Tue, 28 Feb 2012 06:05:05
- Looked into it at one time, No Snaab , Tue, 28 Feb 2012 05:44:30
- O/T - what's proper for nobody: have or has? )n/m(, Siegfried, Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:56:09
- Too complex a car to be easy, some parts still ?ble., RayF, Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:54:47
- mum!, Siegfried, Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:06:14
- Re: Full tear down restoration, bill schultz , Mon, 27 Feb 2012 14:50:08
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.