NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
I had this problem happen to me on my 900 and it was a number of broken engine mounts which allowed engine to shift so that tripod was able to come out. Please check engine mounts very carefully. I have a strong feeling they are the culprits.
posted by 213.121.66...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- CV/axle NIGHTMARE - HELP!!!, duchski, Sat, 17 Aug 2002 00:40:50
- Re: CV/axle NIGHTMARE - HELP!!!, pursang, Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:45:46
- Axle too short?, Bob Davis, Sat, 17 Aug 2002 20:10:35
- Re: CV/axle NIGHTMARE - HELP!!!, BobS, Sat, 17 Aug 2002 10:45:11
- Re: CV/axle NIGHTMARE - HELP!!!, duchski, Sat, 17 Aug 2002 10:09:50
- Check ENGINE MOUNTS!, Alanb , Sat, 17 Aug 2002 03:49:59
- Axle must be too short?!, Kyle, Sat, 17 Aug 2002 01:56:50
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.