I have never seen that in any Saab owner's manual or otherwise.
posted by 130.76.3...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Would 225's fit on the Aero 16" rims?, Joe98, Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:54:36
- The manual state that 225 is the stock size, Diamond Dave, Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:33:29
- I also have them and all's well (n/m), Aerogant, Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:49:30
- Re: Would 225's fit on the Aero 16" rims?, Dan - 97 Aero, Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:58:38
- So I can use the oem 16" rims for the 225's?, Joe98, Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:53:25
- I've got 'em too(ecsta 712's)....., Chris R., Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:22:29
- Re: Would 225's fit on the Aero 16" rims?, RedAero93, Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:14:39
- I've got 'em (SZ-50's) on mine......., zeke, Mon, 18 Aug 2003 20:19:19
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!