and the fact that I find it odd that SAAB chose 205-50-16 for M&S winter tires (while everyone generally suggest a taller, narrower tire for winter tires). That's not only in the SAAB service manual in black and white, but in my user's manual as well, albeit printed in black and light blue ;-) Maybe in '97 it changed?
posted by 188.204.7...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 55 series tires on 92-9kT confirmed, bstan9k , Mon, 2 May 2011 06:30:05
- Large pothole does cause tire rub, bstan9k , Tue, 3 May 2011 07:11:19
- meant 205/50/16 not 15 as original (nm), bstan9k , Mon, 2 May 2011 11:14:58
- 205/55/16's, derf, Mon, 2 May 2011 09:52:06
- Re: 205-50-16's as well, in my '96 owner's manual..., Street, Mon, 2 May 2011 10:09:16
- no it's 205-55-16's in my '97 owner's manual..., derf, Mon, 2 May 2011 10:48:55
- Re: Yes, but I meant WINTER tires..., Street, Tue, 3 May 2011 00:23:03
- 205/50/16 on tirerack, bstan9k , Mon, 2 May 2011 11:26:18
- 92T owners manual states 205x50/16, bstan9k , Mon, 2 May 2011 11:05:11
- wierd .., derf, Mon, 2 May 2011 11:38:10
- Re: 55 series tires on 92-9kT confirmed, TML, Mon, 2 May 2011 06:39:11
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!