Carefully examine the replacement radio for a 4 digit handwritten number on the case.
Some radios have a VIN stamped on the case, like the one in my 1995 CS.
posted by 98.85.4...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- If replacing radio, is code in the removable keypad?, JerseySaab , Sun, 9 Oct 2011 14:16:29
- Re: If replacing radio, is code in the removable keypad?, PT, Sun, 9 Oct 2011 15:51:02
- Re: If replacing radio, is code in the removable keypad?, Jeff, Sun, 9 Oct 2011 18:42:17
- Re: Radio code, SeÃ±or Don, Sun, 9 Oct 2011 17:21:40
- Re: Radio code, SeÃ±or Don, Sun, 9 Oct 2011 17:19:15
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!