...garbage -- that's litres!
Love that picture -- temp gauge creeping up, out of gas, but doing 245km/h! (150mph)
posted by 96.49.71...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Canadian Spec 1996 Aero question, mobySPG, Tue, 22 May 2012 10:14:35
- Speedo ID, ELaw , Wed, 23 May 2012 07:20:39
- uh - drive it a known distance and check the odo. nm, Simon S, Tue, 22 May 2012 11:04:37
- Are you sure the salvage title is b/c of the speedo?, John G, Tue, 22 May 2012 10:28:34
- Re: Canadian Spec 1996 Aero question, PT, Tue, 22 May 2012 10:25:19
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!