I'd happily take them off your hands :)
You're going to have a stiffer ride with lower profile tires. Save for fitting softer suspension, I don't think there's much to be done about it. But then you sacrifice handling, which nobody wants to do.
posted by 71.201.62...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Tire and wheel size, splice1 , Fri, 27 Jul 2012 04:20:06
- Other factors, Noel , Sat, 28 Jul 2012 17:51:05
- Re: Tire and wheel size, MarkusD, Fri, 27 Jul 2012 18:34:37
- Looks shmooks. Its about handling. nm, Simon S, Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:44:35
- Re: Tire and wheel size, dref, Fri, 27 Jul 2012 09:12:11
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!