NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Saab Model 99 Bulletin Board|
Ok, I PDF'd the TSB tonight.
02/79 - 351
It'll be there at least until I convert my account to iCloud. I'll try & find another place for it then...
Complete Guide to Wheels
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Source for late 99 front wheel bearings?, Gary Stottler, Mon, 13 Feb 2012 06:35:07
- Re: Source for late 99 front wheel bearings?, Larry West , Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:45:52
- NAPA lists bearings for '82 900 - are those the same?, Gary Stottler, Mon, 13 Feb 2012 06:41:22
- they are different -- and hard to find --, jimmy, Mon, 13 Feb 2012 08:00:23
- Re: they are different -- and hard to find --, Gary Stottler, Mon, 13 Feb 2012 08:15:09
- Saab p/n 8922205 SKF 241694 made in italy !, jimmy, Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:49:11
- Unipart # GHB 261, DougM , Mon, 13 Feb 2012 14:43:21
- here, alvaro isla, Mon, 13 Feb 2012 13:06:31
- Re: here, Gary Stottler, Tue, 14 Feb 2012 07:58:34
- Re: here, alvaro isla, Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:29:19
- Re: here, Andy in PDX, Fri, 17 Feb 2012 01:57:37
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.