why? - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
If you are going to that much work, just use a 16v. The H engine did not make as much power as the B motor in a 99, and the parts for an H engine are kind of rare. 16 valve parts are getting scarce too.
My feeling is to leave a 99 as original as possible, there are very few left.
posted by 71.222.15...
Posts in this Thread:
- H engine in a 99?, Charles R Wirt, Wed, 28 Dec 2016 15:11:17
- Re: H engine in a 99?, BobD, Sat, 31 Dec 2016 11:02:221
- why?, jimmy, Thu, 29 Dec 2016 09:51:25 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: why?, Charles Wirt , Thu, 29 Dec 2016 12:21:49
- Re: why?, Gary Stottler , Tue, 3 Jan 2017 05:38:30
- Re: why?, Steve Mac, Fri, 30 Dec 2016 07:39:33
- Re: why?, alvaro Isla, Tue, 3 Jan 2017 11:06:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!