NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
|Vintage Models Bulletin Board|
...i will check for blockage in the fuel line.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Engine cutout, BAAB , Mon, 5 Dec 2011 10:07:27
- Fuel line blockage, BAAB , Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:34:31
- How old is your fuel filter?, Jeff B, Tue, 6 Dec 2011 16:58:57
- Re: Engine cutout, chris, Tue, 6 Dec 2011 04:30:23
- Re: Engine cutout, chris, Tue, 6 Dec 2011 04:30:15
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.