NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
|Vintage Models Bulletin Board|
which would include your car.
There may be someone there who can answer your question quickly. Also, try searching that BB archives for "paint code" or "R2B" and see if you get any hits that way.
Another option might be to try a paint shop, and see if they can find it as well.
Sorry I don't actually have an answer for you though.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- vintage paint codes, toosaab , Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:09:34
- Re: vintage paint codes, kansas, Fri, 31 Aug 2012 13:30:48
- Re: vintage paint codes, DougM , Tue, 28 Aug 2012 07:10:53
- Re: vintage paint codes, Bob Smith, Sun, 26 Aug 2012 17:39:31
- Re: vintage paint codes, Remy, Sat, 25 Aug 2012 13:05:42
- it's red!!! n/m, jimmy, Sat, 25 Aug 2012 09:30:34
- Re: vintage paint codes, Brian, Sat, 25 Aug 2012 02:39:28
- You might try posting this on "Vintage Models" BB...., Baggsly , Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:09:35
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.