Re: Saab 96 Restoration - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I want one too, the 96 is my favorite Saab. But I'm not watching this because I know it would be really dumb for me to buy one (no dyi skills and I might be able to find an indy with access to parts cars, but I have no patience for time consuming maintenance).
posted by 24.97.232...
Posts in this Thread:
- Saab 96 Restoration on Wheeler Dealers, No Snaab, Thu, 26 Oct 2017 11:34:03
- I was there ... the car was really nice, jimmy, Sat, 28 Oct 2017 00:51:41
- Re: Saab 96 Restoration, SWEDECAR , Fri, 27 Oct 2017 08:06:321
- One of the best Wheeler Dealers ever, No Snaab, Thu, 26 Oct 2017 17:41:16
- Have a copy of it..., Scott Paterson , Thu, 26 Oct 2017 16:35:32
- I want to watch!, AaronG, Thu, 26 Oct 2017 14:40:03
- Re: Saab 96 Restoration, MI-Roger , Thu, 26 Oct 2017 11:34:04
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!