NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
I heard (and my source will forever be protected because I can't even remember who it was, but it was a Saab sales guy) that Dolphin Grey was doomed from the start. When dealers were shown the new model lineup and the new colors, they were somehow warned or guided to stay away from Dolphin Grey. Of course, dealers do what they want, so a bunch were still ordered... However, I believe it is no longer available in the 2004 models... I could be completely wrong.
posted by 64.139.3...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- how pretty is dolphin grey?, sugarshack, Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:21:33
- Re: how pretty is dolphin grey?, JEH, Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:51:35
- Just looking at one today. I'm with the sales guy. n.m, saw, Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:05:17
- Very unique color, looks like a SAAB jet fighter....., Johnny del, Fri, 15 Aug 2003 05:21:04
- I saw it tonight, Beth, Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:03:54
- Dolphin Grey and the "Old" 9-3, Nervousaaber, Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:42:22
- The word is, phred, Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:13:46
- Saw a 9-3 conv. at dealer today in Dolphin Grey...., Todd N, Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:29:06
- I heard a rumor about Dolphin Grey..., Scott Paterson , Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:00:06
- Love it, Love it!, LAGene, Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:19:50
- It is horrible..., Adam , Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:41:27
- Re: how pretty is dolphin grey?, Jeffrey Angler, Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:40:18
- Re: Kinda like that odd Audi color..., STICKMAN, Thu, 14 Aug 2003 06:40:55
- Re: how pretty is dolphin grey?, Gforce, Thu, 14 Aug 2003 06:04:57
- We have one, lep, Thu, 14 Aug 2003 05:56:29
- I've seen it... and uhhhh..., Bruce, Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:31:12
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.