Would the CPS being dead possibly explain a no-start condition that is independent of if the engine is warm or cold? I forgot to mention that the car still doesn't start, since saturday. So, it won't start even when the engine is cold.
posted by 69.114.15...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 9-3 won't start...just cranks and cranks and cranks...., AlexA, Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:22:51
- Re: 9-3 won't start...just cranks and cranks and cranks...., dani, Sat, 27 Aug 2011 10:11:37
- Update..., AlexA, Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:45:12
- Do you have auto or manuel tranny?, Rich, Tue, 23 Feb 2010 07:25:13
- Sounds like the fuel pump, 93Gator, Mon, 22 Feb 2010 20:25:02
- Re: 9-3 won't start...just cranks and cranks and cranks...., Herman, Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:35:05
- Re: 9-3 won't start...just cranks and cranks and cranks...., nell, Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:24:50
- Re: 9-3 won't start...just cranks and cranks and cranks...., Jack Mazurak, Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:24:32
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!