If you conclude or even suspect that the reliability of the 9-3 is poor, why would you still consider even leasing one? That doesn't make sense. Saabs are fun cars to drive but can be less fun to maintain.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 9-3 reliable?, sbb, Mon, 02 Oct 2000 15:02:56
- Re: 9-3 reliable?, TG, Tue, 03 Oct 2000 08:10:29
- Re: 9-3 reliable?, Chas, Mon, 02 Oct 2000 23:24:38
- Spoke with a guy today that had 200K on his..., Richard P., Mon, 02 Oct 2000 20:18:31
- 2000 9-3, 6 mo., 10K miles, no problems, love it! n/m, Mark Anderson, Mon, 02 Oct 2000 19:26:41
- Re: 9-3 reliable?, Andrew , Mon, 02 Oct 2000 19:18:03
- Re: 9-3 reliable?, Gabatta, Mon, 02 Oct 2000 18:05:14
- Re: 9-3 reliable?, Erik, Mon, 02 Oct 2000 16:18:42
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!