Im in the middle with my arms crossed. The car we put on the dyno was Jimmys green 95 cs- turned -aero. He the one on the right in the back,with the grey shirt. It did quite well for having stretched head bolts,a blown turbo-manifold gskt and a mail order ecu. He only did one pull and laid down 269whp/316ftlb.
posted by 4.20.75...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- pictures, DougM , Mon, 28 Aug 2006 05:32:38
- Steve Bunton's 2006 SOC photos, Jon , Thu, 7 Sep 2006 20:47:45
- My pictures from SOC 06 Lake George NY, Jon , Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:54:24
- Updated pictures from SOC 06 Lake George NY, Jon , Thu, 24 Mar 2011 18:03:45
- Jon where was Stephen? And thanks for putting my, SAABOOST, Fri, 1 Sep 2006 12:23:38
- Thanks!!!!, Ian Glenday , Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:59:28
- Thanks for sharing...., Mike C, Wed, 30 Aug 2006 04:49:26
- Nice pictures Doug! It was a pleasure meeting and, RayV, Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:36:58
- Re: pictures, Ian Glenday , Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:31:09
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!