I just discovered some electrical problems with the '93. (Dash lights failed...) I'm planning to work on it tomorrow and am dreading it. I expect it'll be a weekend if not week long project....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Am I ripped-off????, Ryan, Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:11:42
- Dealer rates are always higher. They have to make up, Talladega900, Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:05:45
- P.S. when you some "some" electrical work......., RG Rude, Thu, 18 Jan 2007 06:47:40
- Nope. Just dealership vs. independent. Eric has ...., RG Rude, Thu, 18 Jan 2007 06:43:39
- Re: Am I ripped-off????, Erica, Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:27:07
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!