he has some awesome twisties out there, some fantastic backroads with blind turns. Even a side to side mountain climb ala pikes peak, only paved (so no 4 wheel drift) We should all go out there sometime... start at Cooter's (of Dukes of Hazzard fame) at his BBQ joint at the base of the climb. He has 2 General Lee's parked out front! Awesome. :o)
I also like MD Rt. 75 north of US Rt. 70. As Jim about that one sometime (80 degree turns in a New Gen 900... yikes). :o)
Hopefully some of our future events will take in these roads. Events are betetr when we have nice mid-way and/or finishing points. Suggestions are always welcome!
posted by 12.40.175...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- poll- favorite DC area roads for sunny day cruisin?, Rob 85 Turbo, Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:23:36
- In PW County, 619 btw 234 and 28..., Timmy, Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:48:28
- GW Parkway... Ft. Belvoir - Alexandria/Georgetown n/m, Jason Stefanovich, Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:59:29
- BTW, I basically live right off of 211, the Sperryville, Talladega900, Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:43:42
- Roads out by Talladega's House... (event ideas....), WASSAAB, Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:10:26
- favorite roads, hmmmmm....., The Nord, Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:02:17
- Re: poll- favorite DC area roads for sunny day cruisin?, ckpaden, Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:58:10
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!