OK, what the heck... here's an alternate opinion.
We enjoyed it. Historically (or scientifically) accurate... nah. Fun? You bet!
posted by 192.136....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- indian jones, jonathan , Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:46:18
- how old are you?, Aero'ed, Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:42:21
- I thought it was great for what it is, AdamB , Fri, 27 Jun 2008 03:22:49
- We liked it !, STICKMAN, Tue, 24 Jun 2008 06:48:18
- I totally agree.... from another Jonathan! n/m, Jonathan Scupin , Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:51:01
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!