It was good, but a little bit too much of a shoot-em-up action movie. I was expecting more political type stuff... of which there is some, but it seemed more like just a reason for guns and explosions.
posted by 204.191.5...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- District 9 Movie Reviews... good or bad?, Scott Paterson , Wed, 9 Sep 2009 18:14:28
- Re: District 9 Movie Reviews... good or bad?, TML, Tue, 6 Oct 2009 04:24:57
- I liked it a lot, AdamB , Sat, 12 Sep 2009 16:45:28
- Re: District 9 Movie Reviews... good or bad?, Jackster, Sat, 12 Sep 2009 10:24:27
- Re: District 9 Movie Reviews... good or bad?, Dean, Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:49:12
- Re: District 9 Movie Reviews... good or bad?, Denise, Thu, 10 Sep 2009 11:22:24
- I would go again this week, repoSAAB, Wed, 9 Sep 2009 20:27:15
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!