Much better than Mother's Back to Black. Lasts for weeks and really cleans residual wax. Applying this product is easier than using masking tape IMHO.
posted by 148.134.17...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Meguiars Cleaner Wax on black door strips, bumpers, TimBrown, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:29:53
- Black Again is superb, ragtoptiger, Mon, 28 Apr 2003 04:17:19
- In the future, masking tape off all black trim...., Alex Athanasiou, Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:52:15
- Re: Meguiars Cleaner Wax on black door strips, bumpers, Drew, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:27:19
- Simple Green & a brush . n/m, Greg Netzner, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:29:37
- Peanut oil..., REM in Seattle , Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:37:48
- Trim Detailer, Nathan Pflaum , Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:36:08
- Clean up for wax on black trim, Skip, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:33:11
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!