NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Of all the hyped wheel cleaning products, I have found Griotís Garage Wheel Cleaner or Simple Green both work very well. No worries about etching the wheels or ruining the paint as neither product contains any acids or bases. Use the Griotís Garage Wheel Cleaner straight or the Simple Green mixed 50/50 with water.
A favorite wheel cleaner mix of mine is 25% Simple Green, 25% car wash soap, and 50% water. A little agitation with a brush and the garden hose will wash away all that accumulated brake dust and grime.
posted by 208.49.241...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Favorite wheel cleaner?, Jason 0W-40, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:13:29
- Clay bar, wax... then wheel brush w/ soapy H2O, ToplessBeachCar, Sat, 26 Apr 2003 08:03:48
- am I the only person who just uses a soapy rag? nm, saabgirlie , Fri, 25 Apr 2003 20:14:58
- Eagle One A2Z but the best wheel cleaner is..., Bret, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:43:06
- 25% Simple Green, 25% car wash soap, and water...., REM in Seattle , Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:13:13
- Meguiars, lowbar, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:01:49
- Re: Favorite wheel cleaner?, Dave Westlake, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:44:36
- Doug at Executive detailing..., bRAD , Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:17:54
- Re: Favorite wheel cleaner?, James, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:23:29
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.