Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
it'd take another server...
here's my addition to the faq:
so far, i've had excellent luck with oil and a filter. i drain my oil anywhere between 3k-5k miles, and i always replace it with more oil. i also remove the filter at the same time and am sure to replace it with another. my trick is to put new oil in and always use a new filter.
so far, the use of oil and filter in my cars has allowed them to go hundreds of thousands of miles. :-)
posted by 63.224.5...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Welcome to the Detailing BB, Scott Paterson , Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:07:37
- Re: Welcome to the Detailing BB, SDP, Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:56:32
- Swizoel Wax is the best!, torben, Sat, 26 Apr 2003 02:24:33
- Griot's Garage 'Best of Show' Wax... n/m, REM in Seattle , Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:59:43
- prediction..., gorper, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:55:18
- First Post - What Wax do you use?, Jeff Cunningham, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:19:21
- The 94 900TC Comm. Ed gets............., Smooooth, Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:52:50
- 3M Hand Glaze and then Meguiar's Yellow Paste Wax, John Rose, Sat, 26 Apr 2003 06:56:21
- Re: First Post - What Wax do you use?, ericl, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:22:33
- 3M cleaner wax right now n/m, Trev, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:43:58
- Zaino for now, switching to Dulon soon, Bret, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:38:46
- ear wax and elbow grease..., chrisx, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:40:58
- Re: First Post - What Wax do you use?, lep, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:54:23
- Meguires #26 paste, Mothers, or Zymol., Schu, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:48:24
- P21S wax..., Jeremy R., Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:31:34
- Re: First Post - What Wax do you use?, Nathan Pflaum , Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:30:56
- Mother's..., FrozenSaab, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:28:34
- Re: First Post - What Wax do you use?, matt 94 aero, Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:24:50
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!